Animals can be identified by their external features.
1. Which of these things is false?
Plants have roots
Plants have leaves
Plants have legs
2. Which of these is NOT an animal?
3. How are birds and insects different?
Birds have wings, insects do not
Birds have feathers, insects do not
Birds have legs, insects do not
4. Which of these animals can fly?
5. How many legs does a bee have?
6. Which of these is true?
All animals have tails
All animals can swim
All animals move
7. What is the main difference between a buttercup and an oak tree?
A buttercup is a plant; an oak tree is not
An oak tree is a plant; a buttercup is not
An oak tree grows much taller
8. How are humans and birds the same?
They both have two arms
They both have two legs
They both have feathers